1. Xia, S., Yao, B., Chen, Q., Yu, X., & Wu, Q*. Composites with Koch Fractal activated carbon fiber felt screens for strong microwave absorption. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2016,105:1-7
2. Zang, Y., Xia, S., Li, L., Ren, G., Chen, Q., Quan, H., & Wu, Q*.. Microwave absorption enhancement of rectangular activated carbon fibers screen composites. Composites Part B: Engineering, 2015,77:371-378.
3. Shi, Y., Han, H., Quan, H., Zang, Y., Wang, N., Ren, G., & Wu, Q*. Activated carbon fibers/poly (lactic-co-glycolic) acid composite scaffolds: Preparation and characterizations. Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2014,43: 102-108.
4. REN Gui-zhi;CHEN Cong-jie;DENG Li-hui;QUAN Hai-yu;LU Yong-gen;WU Qi-lin*,Microstructural heterogeneity on the cylindrical
surface of carbon fibers analyzed by Ｒaman spectroscopy, New carbon materials, 2015,30(5):476-480
5 Haiqin Rong ,Zhenyu Liu , Qilin Wu*, Ding Pan , Jingtang Zheng, Formaldehyde removal by Rayon-based activated carbon fibers modified by P-aminobenzoic acid, Cellulose (2010) 17:205–214
6 Haiqin Rong , Zhenyu Liu, Qilin Wu*, Young-Hee Lee, A facile and efficient gas phase process for purifying single-walled carbon nanotubes,Current Applied Physics 10 (2010) 1231–1235
7 Cai Z-T,Yan C, Wu Q-L* . XRD/Raman Studies of the Structure of PAN-based Carbon Fibers during heat-treatment. Proceedings of the Fiber Society 2009 Spring Conference. Donghua University,Ⅱ:894-897
8. Qilin Wu*, Ning Pan, Keming Deng and Ding Pan， Thermogravimetry–mass spectrometry on the pyrolysis process of Lyocell fibers with and without catalyst Carbohydrate Polymers 2008,72(2):222-228
9. Yuhan Chen, Qilin Wu*, Pan Ning, Gong Jinghua and Pan Ding，Rayon-based activated carbon fibers treated with both alkali metal salt and Lewis acid，Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2008，109：138－146
10. Qi‐Lin* Wu, Zhi‐Hai Zhang, Shu‐Ying Gu, Macroporous Activated Carbon Fibers from Rayon Precursors Impregnated with Phosphoric Acid, Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, 2006 , 43(11):1787 – 1792
11. Qi-Lin Wu*, Shu-Ying Gu, Ding Pan, SEM/STM studies on the surface structure of a novel carbon fiber from lyocell, Synthetic Metals,2006,156:792-795